Monday, November 12, 2012

A link to a great blog...

I love her blog and thought this was pretty interesting. Although we have just begun our adoption journey we already have heard phrases that make us do a double take sometimes. :)  We welcome questions and conversation about our adoption process. Thankfully, we have not come across anyone with a negative attitude toward our decision to adopt- we are blessed with awesome family and friends who love adoption as well! Click on the link below:

It's Almost Naptime!: How to respectfully ask questions about adoption: Adoption answers we are too polite to say out loud by: addylawson As an adoptee, I have also had people come up to me more times...

1 comment:

  1. Another adoption blog I like to read is Portrait of an Adoption. She has a blog and a Facebook fan page for the blog. I started reading it prior to Alex and Amelia's adoption when I saw a cnn article about her blog. She talks about adoption, her family's life, and how to stop bullying. She wrote a book about dealing with bullying after her daughter (who is a year behind Molly) was bullied for liking Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete