Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First homestudy date set!!

So, we have our first homestudy planned for this Friday! We are so excited because this makes it feel like we are finally making some real progress! However, our house is out of control unorganized. I've got some major cleaning to do before our social worker comes over. Hey, I'm just keepin' it real folks. :) Somehow I've got to find time to get our little home nice and clean. :) Usually I can keep up with the day to day housework and cleaning, but lately I've dropped the ball. In my opinion time spent with E is more precious than a super tidy house. Oh, the necessities are still getting done, but real cleaning has been getting pushed aside lately, and I'm ok with that. I know there will be a day when I have a perfectly clean and organized house, but it will be a lot more quiet. A clean and tidy house will come, but little hearts that want you to read, drive cars, paint, and snuggle, will one day grow up. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Therfore, if you come over to our house anytime soon you will not find perfection, but you will find happy and fun! That being said, it will get clean for our first homestudy. So friends, if you do want to see our home really clean and shiny drop by sometime Friday, because it might not last long. ;)

Here are a few pics of our everday...


Practicing our letter "E" in buzz jammies ofcourse!

Swingin' with Daddy

Reading books in our tent one rainy morning

No comments:

Post a Comment