Monday, January 14, 2013

The big 4!!

Welcome to all readers from Kellys Korner! Keep reading the posts further down to learn more about our adoption fundraiser and how God led us to adoption! He is Good...All the time!


Our little bit turned 4 this past Friday. *sigh* :) Four?? Really?? How is that even possible?!! He had been counting down the "night nights" for a week before his birthday. Every morning he'd ask, "am I four today?" and "I can't believe my eyes, that I'm gonna be four!!" He makes me smile- everyday! God truely blessed our lives when He gave us our little bit. He is a miracle and we are truely thankful for him everyday. I never knew how much I'd absolutely LOVE having a little boy, until he was born!! He is the sweetest, friendliest, most thoughful, loving, happy, silly, fast runnin', cars drivin', joke tellin', baseball playin', awesomest (I know that's not a word, but I'm using it anyway- ha) 4 year old around! :) Our lives were changed in the most wonderful way when he was born 4 years ago. I never realized how fast 4 years could go. Hopefully the next 4 won't go by so fast!! Oh, and let me add that he is so excited to one day bring homw his little brother or sister. He talks about how he will help take care of them- all the time. :)  He just plain makes my heart happy!!

So on the big day he had birthday chapel at his preschool. He got to up on stage with the other children having birthdays and tell his name and how old he was. He did great!! After that we had a little party in his classroom for snacktime and then he got to go home early from school. While we waited for time to go meet Daddy at the firestation for lunch ,we went and hung out at Toys R Us. We just roamed the aisles and ofcourse he sat in all the big cars. :) We then took lunch to have with Daddy at the firestation. When we got back home he wanted to ride his bike, so we went on a good little walk. For dinner (per the birthday boys request) we had chocolate chip pancakes!! yum :) Later that evening Granmom, Grandad, and Gammy came over to help celebrate with some presents and a brownie cake!! We had a wonderful day!!

Love you our sweet "little bit" and we are so thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment